Mendeley Desktop v1.13.5-dev3
This update fixes several bugs that could cause sync errors, especially when using the Zotero Sync feature.
Fixed in 1.13.5-dev3
- Fixed an issue where crash reports from previous 1.13.5 builds were not submitted correctly.
- Fixed bug with Zotero Sync that caused "This file already exists for this document ID" error.
- Fixed issue with public groups that caused "Access to this resource is not allowed" error.
- Fixed issue that caused "You can't create a folder with the same name and parent" error.
- Fixed issue that caused "Note text is too long" error.
- Fixed issue that caused errors relating to author name lengths.
- Undoing 'Update Details' now only undoes the changes made by that action, rather than all changes made since the command was triggered.
- Fixed page counts in citations generated for books, thesies, manuscripts and technical reports.
- PDF technology powered by PDFTron.
- Portions of this product © 2008 Glyph & Cog, LLC.
- Fugue Icons by Pinvoke.
- Silk Icons by FamFamFam.
- Social Network Icons and buttons by Komodo Media, Rogie King.
- Word/LibreOffice plugins use code © Zotero / Center for History and New Media / George Mason University.
- CSL and citeproc-js for reference formattin
Mendeley Open Source Library
The Mendeley Open Source library contains code derived from Qt or kdelibs, and some Mendeley-authored utility classes.