Release Notes for Mendeley Desktop v1.14.1-dev5Download the most recent Mendeley Desktop version
Office 2016 support
The Mendeley citation plugin now works with Microsoft Word 2016 for Mac (and Windows, but that worked already), so you can now once again easily generate citations and bibliographies.
Install the Word plugin from the 'Tools' menu in Mendeley Desktop. Once installed, restart Office and find the citation controls in the 'Add-Ins' tab in the ribbon toolbar in Microsoft Word.
Please bear with us on the aesthetics of the ribbon toolbar, we are waiting for Microsoft to make some changes to their ribbon implementation to allow us to achieve a design that looks like the rest of the ribbon, but this currently isn't possible. We are told the changes may be a few months away.
Thanks again for your patience. This is an experimental release, so if you find any bugs or problems, please let us know at email@example.com
- Fixed arXiV and PubMed ID lookup.
- Enables Edit Find Next/Previous in the PDF viewer.
- Saves PDF zoom levels when switching tabs.
- Improves reliability of plugin installation for Microsoft Word 2011 on Mac.
- Fixed a crash when retrieving certain annotations.
- Fixed bug exporting some "month" metadata fields to BibTeX files.
- Avoids creating duplicate annotations when switching tabs.
Feedback and Support
- PDF technology powered by PDFTron.
- Portions of this product © 2008 Glyph & Cog, LLC.
- Fugue Icons by Pinvoke.
- Silk Icons by FamFamFam.
- Social Network Icons and buttons by Komodo Media, Rogie King.
- Word/LibreOffice plugins use code © Zotero / Center for History and New Media / George Mason University.
- CSL and citeproc-js for reference formatting.
Mendeley Open Source Library
- The Mendeley Open Source library contains code derived from Qt or kdelibs, and some Mendeley-authored utility classes.