Mendeley Desktop v1.16-dev1
This release aims to improve the usability of the highlight and sticky note tools in Mendeley Desktop. We’ve simplified the toolbar in the PDF viewer and moved the lesser used features to the Edit menu (Rotate page, and copy/paste).
Select text is now the default tool, and the way each tool interacts with each other is now much more intuitive. Selecting text and then clicking on the ‘Highlight’ tool in the toolbar will now create a new highlight.
There are more changes coming to the annotation tools soon, stay tuned.
- The word plugin will now still work when opening multiple word 2011 windows.
- The word plugin will not cause any issue when opening a protected word file.
- PDF technology powered by PDFTron.
- Portions of this product © 2008 Glyph & Cog, LLC.
- Fugue Icons by Pinvoke.
- Silk Icons by FamFamFam.
- Social Network Icons and buttons by Komodo Media, Rogie King.
- Word/LibreOffice plugins use code © Zotero / Center for History and New Media / George Mason University.
- CSL and citeproc-js for reference formatting.