Release Notes for Mendeley Desktop v1.16-dev2Download the most recent Mendeley Desktop version
Features and Improvements
The Sticky Note Editor Widget
Continuing our improvements to annotations, this version includes a new design for the sticky note bubbles and notes in the right hand panel. The new note design includes who authored the note and allows you to delete a note without needing to right-click on the sticky note icon (though this is still possible). The note window now also resizes based on the content inside it. Please let us know what you think.
- Fixed inserting citations where author surnames contain semicolons.
- Fixed a problem with different spacing when updating bibliographies created with version 1.14.
- (Mac) Fixed the issue with inserting citations in the Japanese edition of MS Word 2016.
- (Mac, Windows) Fixed disappearing "Insert Citation" button in the Turkish edition of Word 2016.
- (Windows) Fixed the reset feature.
- Fixed remove highlight option being presented inconsistently for group annotations.
- Fixed the problem with HTML tags in document notes breaking note search.
- Fixed various folder synchronization issues caused by modifying the folder hierarchy.
Feedback and Support
- PDF technology powered by PDFTron.
- Portions of this product © 2008 Glyph & Cog, LLC.
- Fugue Icons by Pinvoke.
- Silk Icons by FamFamFam.
- Social Network Icons and buttons by Komodo Media, Rogie King.
- Word/LibreOffice plugins use code © Zotero / Center for History and New Media / George Mason University.
- CSL and citeproc-js for reference formatting.
Mendeley Open Source Library
- The Mendeley Open Source library contains code derived from Qt or kdelibs, and some Mendeley-authored utility classes.