Mendeley Desktop v1.5
This update adds support for 64bit versions of Office 2010 and fixes many other issues with the Word plugins.
- Support for 64bit versions of Office 2010.
- Improved Undo/Redo of inserting/editing/refreshing Mendeley citations in Word 2010. Actions performed with the Mendeley Cite-o-Matic toolbar can now be undone/redone via Word's Undo menu.
- On Mac, the OpenOffice plugin has been dropped in favor of support for LibreOffice.
- The 'urldate' field is now exported for web-page BibTeX entries.
- The mapping between Mendeley and EndNote document types has been improved.
- Mendeley will now to continue to upload other files if upload of a single file fails due to exceeding the size limit for a single file.
- Fixed several problems with Word plugin installation on Windows.
- Fixed many crashes related to the Word plugins.
- Fixed Mendeley extracting junk journal names for certain papers.
- Fixed several sync crashes.
- Fixed several occasional crashes during shutdown.
- Mendeley will now prompt the user to save their work before trying to install or update the Word plugins.
- Edit -> Copy Citation and 'Send Citation' now copy/send the correct citation when used from a PDF tab.
- (Linux) Fixed crash on startup under Fedora 16 and Ubuntu 12.04.
- Fixed a problem when refreshing bibliographies created in Mac Word under Word on Windows.
- PDF technology powered by PDFTron.
- Portions of this product © 2008 Glyph & Cog, LLC.
- Fugue Icons by Pinvoke.
- Silk Icons by FamFamFam.
- Social Network Icons and buttons by Komodo Media, Rogie King.
- Word/LibreOffice plugins use code © Zotero / Center for History and New Media / George Mason University.
- CSL and citeproc-js for reference formatting.