Release Notes for Mendeley Desktop v1.5Download the most recent Mendeley Desktop version
This update adds support for 64bit versions of Office 2010 and fixes many other issues with the Word plugins.
- Support for 64bit versions of Office 2010.
- Improved Undo/Redo of inserting/editing/refreshing Mendeley citations in Word 2010. Actions performed with the Mendeley Cite-o-Matic toolbar can now be undone/redone via Word's Undo menu.
- On Mac, the OpenOffice plugin has been dropped in favor of support for LibreOffice.
- The 'urldate' field is now exported for web-page BibTeX entries.
- The mapping between Mendeley and EndNote document types has been improved.
- Mendeley will now to continue to upload other files if upload of a single file fails due to exceeding the size limit for a single file.
- Fixed several problems with Word plugin installation on Windows.
- Fixed many crashes related to the Word plugins.
- Fixed Mendeley extracting junk journal names for certain papers.
- Fixed several sync crashes.
- Fixed several occasional crashes during shutdown.
- Mendeley will now prompt the user to save their work before trying to install or update the Word plugins.
- Edit -> Copy Citation and 'Send Citation' now copy/send the correct citation when used from a PDF tab.
- (Linux) Fixed crash on startup under Fedora 16 and Ubuntu 12.04.
- Fixed a problem when refreshing bibliographies created in Mac Word under Word on Windows.
Feedback and Support
- PDF technology powered by PDFTron.
- Portions of this product © 2008 Glyph & Cog, LLC.
- Fugue Icons by Pinvoke.
- Silk Icons by FamFamFam.
- Social Network Icons and buttons by Komodo Media, Rogie King.
- Word/LibreOffice plugins use code © Zotero / Center for History and New Media / George Mason University.
- CSL and citeproc-js for reference formatting.
Mendeley Open Source Library
- The Mendeley Open Source library contains code derived from Qt or kdelibs, and some Mendeley-authored utility classes.