Release Notes for Mendeley Desktop v1.5.2-dev2Download the most recent Mendeley Desktop version
This release fixes several bugs in Mendeley Desktop 1.5.
- (Windows) Fixed focus being given to wrong Word document after inserting a citation when multiple Word documents are open.
- (Windows) Fixed selected citation style not being updated when switching between multiple open Word documents.
- (Windows) Fixed Mendeley Desktop incorrectly reporting that it crashed on startup if it was running during log-out.
- Fixed copying of citations for the current document from a PDF viewer tab.
- Fixed file attachments not being removed from the web in some cases after disabling file sync.
- (Linux) Fixed SSL errors on recent systems when Qt libraries are not installed.
- In the event of any problems installing an update, Mendeley will provide a link to download the latest version directly.
Feedback and Support
- PDF technology powered by PDFTron.
- Portions of this product © 2008 Glyph & Cog, LLC.
- Fugue Icons by Pinvoke.
- Silk Icons by FamFamFam.
- Social Network Icons and buttons by Komodo Media, Rogie King.
- Word/LibreOffice plugins use code © Zotero / Center for History and New Media / George Mason University.
- CSL and citeproc-js for reference formatting.
Mendeley Open Source Library
- The Mendeley Open Source library contains code derived from Qt or kdelibs, and some Mendeley-authored utility classes.