Mendeley Desktop v1.6-dev5
This update for Mendeley Desktop 1.6 improves detection of available LibreOffice/OpenOffice.org versions and also fixes several UI issues. This is likely to be the final update before the stable 1.6 release, so please report any problems you encounter. Thank-you for your help testing this release!
- (Windows, Mac) Added an option to use custom proxy settings for Mendeley Desktop in the Connection tab. Mendeley will use the system proxy settings by default.
- (Windows) LibreOffice is now supported on Windows.
- Improved detection of available LibreOffice and OpenOffice versions on Windows, Mac and Linux. Note that on Mac we only support LibreOffice.
- Added Edit -> Cut shortcut and fixed cut/copy/paste actions in search bar.
- (Mac) Fixed scrolling behavior in 'Mendeley Suggest' view when using a magic mouse or trackpad.
- (Mac) Removed empty View -> Toolbar Layout menu.
- (Windows) Fixed occasional crash on sync.
- PDF technology powered by PDFTron.
- Portions of this product © 2008 Glyph & Cog, LLC.
- Fugue Icons by Pinvoke.
- Silk Icons by FamFamFam.
- Social Network Icons and buttons by Komodo Media, Rogie King.
- Word/LibreOffice plugins use code © Zotero / Center for History and New Media / George Mason University.
- CSL and citeproc-js for reference formatting.