Mendeley Desktop v1.7-dev3
This update fixes bugs in the Mac Word plugin, search and the citation styles dialog.
- Fixed installation of Mac Word plugin on systems where Word's Startup folder differs from the US English default.
- Fixed installation of Mac Word plugin where admin rights are required.
- Added a Help button in Word plugin error messages.
- The 'Install MS Word Plugin' option is now always shown in the Tools menu, regardless of whether Word is installed or not.
- Selecting an existing citation to edit it no longer requires the whole citation to be selected in Mac Word 2008.
- Fixed filter box failing to find any matches for authors, tags etc. that contain parentheses.
- Fixed searches for hyphenated terms in specific fields returning no results.
- Fixed journal abbreviations file not being used if any entry in the file contained quotes.
- (Windows) Fixed an issue where Mendeley Desktop failed to connect to Mendeley Web on Windows XP systems with Internet Explorer 6.
- Fixed citation editor not inserting citations properly if multiple citations in a group had the same authors and year.
- Fixed citation style drop-down not displaying correct style after refreshing documents in Mac Word 2011.
- Fixed changes to page number / prefix / suffix author fields not being saved when editing an existing citation, unless the field was deselected prior to accepting the changes.
- (Mac) Fixed a problem where the citation style dialog could get stuck behind the main Mendeley Desktop window.
- Fixed a problem where Mendeley could repeatedly offer to import the same citations into Mendeley Desktop when refreshing a document which was originally authored by a different Mendeley user.
- Fixed crash when downloading the same citation style twice in the citation style dialog.
- PDF technology powered by PDFTron.
- Portions of this product © 2008 Glyph & Cog, LLC.
- Fugue Icons by Pinvoke.
- Silk Icons by FamFamFam.
- Social Network Icons and buttons by Komodo Media, Rogie King.
- Word/LibreOffice plugins use code © Zotero / Center for History and New Media / George Mason University.
- CSL and citeproc-js for reference formatting.