Release Notes for Mendeley Desktop v1.8.3-dev1Download the most recent Mendeley Desktop version
This is a small update which adds support for LibreOffice 4.0, 'Retina' display support in the PDF viewer and a number of bug fixes.
- Add support for LibreOffice 4.0.
- Fixed warning about citing too many citations in the LibreOffice plugin.
- Make selected text easier to read in the PDF viewer.
- (Mac) 'Retina' display support in the PDF viewer.
- Fixed problem with annotations created on systems with certain language/region settings not syncing correctly to other systems with different language/region settings.
- Fixed error when inserting citations in tables and headings.
- Fixed an issue where exporting a copy-protected PDF with annotations could fail without a clear warning.
- (Windows) Fixed an issue where full text indexing could fail for PDFs containing certain non-ASCII characters in the filename.
- Fixed an issue where field-specific searches could fail to find matches when the searched term or phrase occurred both at the start of a word and in the middle of a word in the field's text.
Feedback and Support
- PDF technology powered by PDFTron.
- Portions of this product © 2008 Glyph & Cog, LLC.
- Fugue Icons by Pinvoke.
- Silk Icons by FamFamFam.
- Social Network Icons and buttons by Komodo Media, Rogie King.
- Word/LibreOffice plugins use code © Zotero / Center for History and New Media / George Mason University.
- CSL and citeproc-js for reference formatting.
Mendeley Open Source Library
- The Mendeley Open Source library contains code derived from Qt or kdelibs, and some Mendeley-authored utility classes.