Mendeley Desktop v1.9-dev2
- The search field now supports 'published_in:' an alternative way to search for documents from specific publications, to match search on mendeley.com
- The search field now allows the '-' operator to appear before field names to exclude certain documents (example: 'papercraft -author:zhu')
- Clarified the wording in the dialog that appears when adding documents to 'My Publications' to make it clear that any attached PDFs will be available to download from your profile.
- Performing a Document merge on a filtered folder now shows the merge pane.
- Cmd+L/R in the PDF viewer no longer jumps to the first or last page.
- Copying selected text using Ctrl+C now copies the text, not the citation.
- The crash on literature search while not connected is solved.
- Fixed a bug where the tool shown as selected in the toolbar did not match the actual active tool in the PDF viewer when opening new tabs
- (Mac) Moving Mendeley Desktop from a normal display to a retina one updates the resolution of the PDF viewer.
- Fixed the Go -> Last Page action in the PDF viewer