Published by Wiley-Blackwell
Preface: The Contradictions of Theory.
1. Common Sense is Not Enough.
2. The ‘New Archaeology’.
3. Archaeology as a Science.
4. Middle-range Theory, Ethnoarchaeology and Material Culture Studies.
5. Culture and Process.
6. Thoughts and Ideologies.
7. Postprocessual and Interpretive Archaeologies.
8. Archaeology, Gender and Identity.
9. Archaeology and Cultural Evolution.
10. Archaeology and Darwinian Evolution.
11. Archaeology and History.
12. Archaeology, Politics and Culture.
13. Conclusion: The Future of Theory.
Mendeley saves you time finding and organizing research
There are no full text links
Choose a citation style from the tabs below