Release Notes for Mendeley Desktop v1.10.2-dev1Download the most recent Mendeley Desktop version
This release adds an option to sign out of the current account (under the 'File' / 'Mendeley Desktop' menu) and includes a number of bug fixes.
- Sign Out - Added an option to sign out of the current account under File → Sign Out (Windows/Linux) / Mendeley Desktop → Sign Out (Mac).
- Mac: Improved interface speed and responsiveness under OS X Mavericks
- Windows: Folder and filter labels in the left-hand library tree became invisible if text zoom was set to 200% or larger.
- Windows: Pressing Ctrl+C when viewing a PDF sometimes copied a citation for the document instead of the selected text.
- Windows: Metadata was not extracted from PDF files imported from a folder whose name contained Chinese characters.
- Windows: The Word and LibreOffice plugins did not work if 'Work Offline' mode was enabled in Internet Explorer.
- Some fields were still editable for documents in read-only groups.
- Some PDFs (eg. those downloaded from http://remi.revues.org ) opened in an external PDF viewer rather than the internal one.
- Fixed a crash when performing a new Literature Search whilst another was in progress.
- The 'Section' and 'Series' fields were missing from formatted citations in styles that use these fields.
- Small-caps formatting is now supported in citation styles that use it, eg. Bluebook Law Review.
- Windows: File attachment links being lost if the file organizer was set to use Mendeley's Downloaded folder.
- The 'Tidy Up' feature under File Organizer settings could sometimes get stuck indefinitely.
Feedback and Support
- PDF technology powered by PDFTron.
- Portions of this product © 2008 Glyph & Cog, LLC.
- Fugue Icons by Pinvoke.
- Silk Icons by FamFamFam.
- Social Network Icons and buttons by Komodo Media, Rogie King.
- Word/LibreOffice plugins use code © Zotero / Center for History and New Media / George Mason University.
- CSL and citeproc-js for reference formatting.
Mendeley Open Source Library
- The Mendeley Open Source library contains code derived from Qt or kdelibs, and some Mendeley-authored utility classes.