Important Note about Backwards Compatibility: This release includes major under-the-hood changes to syncing with your online account. If you encounter any problems, read these instructions for help switching back to an older release.
- Sync fails on Windows if Use System Connection Settings is checked under Tools -> Options -> Connection. You will need to disable this option and restart in order to sync.
Fixed in 1.13-dev5
- Fixed a recurring crash when syncing annotations.
- Fixed a possible sync loop when syncing folders.
- Better handling of connectivity or service problems when using Mendeley's services to update existing Mendeley installations.
- Improved metadata quality - Mendeley will now match imported PDFs against our catalog of the world's research and pull in metadata from it. This provides more accurate and complete metadata for many papers, including full abstracts and publication information for millions of articles
- Catalog metadata lookup - For articles marked as 'Needs Review', you can now search our catalog with a single click for better metadata and abstracts for many articles.
- Faster and more data-efficient sync - Syncing large libraries onto new systems is now faster and shows better progress information. Sync now uses less bandwidth, especially for large libraries.
- This release re-introduces support for certain older Linux systems, including CentOS / RedHat / Scientific Linux 6.5
Feedback and Support