Mendeley Desktop v1.16.2-dev5
Word Plugin Bug Fixes
- Fixed a bug which prevented the citation plugin from working on updated versions of Word for Mac 2016.
- Fixed styles that would render some citations with in the citation text.
- It is now possible to insert citations in captions.
UI Bug Fixes
- Windows: The icon when drag / dropping documents has been updated to a much nicer one.
- After inserting a note in a PDF, the user will get back to text selection mode (instead of always switching to 'pan').
- A bug preventing the user from being able to update several citation styles has been fixed.
- Mendeley Desktop will not show empty tooltips on the documents list anymore.
- Hitting Enter in the PDF search box will take you to the next search hit.
Other Bug Fixes
- Mendeley Desktop now includes "Harvard - Cite Them Right" citation style. You should prefer it over "havard1".
- Fixed some crashes when synchronizing.