Mendeley Desktop v1.16.2-dev5
Word Plugin Bug Fixes
- Fixed a bug which prevented the citation plugin from working on updated versions of Word for Mac 2016.
- Fixed styles that would render some citations with in the citation text.
- It is now possible to insert citations in captions.
UI Bug Fixes
- Windows: The icon when drag / dropping documents has been updated to a much nicer one.
- After inserting a note in a PDF, the user will get back to text selection mode (instead of always switching to 'pan').
- A bug preventing the user from being able to update several citation styles has been fixed.
- Mendeley Desktop will not show empty tooltips on the documents list anymore.
- Hitting Enter in the PDF search box will take you to the next search hit.
Other Bug Fixes
- Mendeley Desktop now includes "Harvard - Cite Them Right" citation style. You should prefer it over "havard1".
- Fixed some crashes when synchronizing.
- PDF technology powered by PDFTron.
- Portions of this product © 2008 Glyph & Cog, LLC.
- Fugue Icons by Pinvoke.
- Silk Icons by FamFamFam.
- Social Network Icons and buttons by Komodo Media, Rogie King.
- Word/LibreOffice plugins use code © Zotero / Center for History and New Media / George Mason University.
- CSL and citeproc-js for reference formattin
Mendeley Open Source Library
The Mendeley Open Source library contains code derived from Qt or kdelibs, and some Mendeley-authored utility classes.