- Word 2016 for Mac 64 bit is now supported.
- Added a button in the toolbar for accessing your profile.
- Better display on High DPI screens.
- Mendeley Desktop now includes "Harvard - Cite Them Right" citation style. You should prefer it over "havard1".
Word Plugin Bug Fixes.
- Using the Word Plugin with the Track Changes feature on is now possible.
- Support for baseline citations.
- Fixed a freeze of the plugin on Word 2016 for Mac.
- Word for Mac 2016: fixed an error showing "Compile error in hidden module".
- Word for Mac 2016: fixed an error showing "Invalid procedure call".
- Exporting as compatible with LibreOffice will keep your current document working with Mendeley Word Plugin.
Other Bug Fixes
- Dragging a file from the finder will import the file on Mac.
- Fixed a bug that would cause some folders to be automatically deleted.
- Notes will now always display the user profile pictures.
- Changed the icon displayed when dragging documents. The drag / drop operation is now much faster.
- Fixed a bug that might crash the application when cancelling a sync.
- Fixed a bug that would crash Mendeley Desktop when uninstalling a citation style.
- Open with Mendeley Desktop will import your PDFs.
- Better support for languages in PDF exports.
Feedback and Support
Mendeley Open Source Library