Mendeley Desktop v1.17.2
We've spend a lot of time catching up with the latest technologies to make Mendeley Desktop future proof!
- If you have installed Mendeley Desktop 1.17 or 1.17.1 and see the error "Sorry, there was a probem syncing your library: Invalid date", please follow these steps to fix the synchronisation error:
- Instal Mendeley Desktop 1.17.2
- Launch Mendeley Desktop
- For Mac users, type the following shortcut: "Cmd + Shift + D"
- For Windows users, type the following shortcut: "Control + Shift + D"
- Click on the Reset Last Sync State Button
- Confirm you want to reset
- Other Bug fixes
- Fixed a recurring crash for windows users on application startup.
- Fixed a crash for mac users on application startup.
- PDF technology powered by PDFTron.
- Portions of this product © 2008 Glyph & Cog, LLC.
- Fugue Icons by Pinvoke.
- Silk Icons by FamFamFam.
- Social Network Icons and buttons by Komodo Media, Rogie King.
- Word/LibreOffice plugins use code © Zotero / Center for History and New Media / George Mason University.
- CSL and citeproc-js for reference formatting.