Release Notes for Mendeley Desktop v1.17.2Download the most recent Mendeley Desktop version
We've spend a lot of time catching up with the latest technologies to make Mendeley Desktop future proof!
If you have installed Mendeley Desktop 1.17 or 1.17.1 and see the error "Sorry, there was a probem syncing your library: Invalid date", please follow these steps to fix the synchronisation error:
- Instal Mendeley Desktop 1.17.2
- Launch Mendeley Desktop
- For Mac users, type the following shortcut: "Cmd + Shift + D"
- For Windows users, type the following shortcut: "Control + Shift + D"
- Click on the Reset Last Sync State Button
- Confirm you want to reset
- Other Bug fixes
- Fixed a recurring crash for windows users on application startup.
- Fixed a crash for mac users on application startup.
Feedback and Support
- PDF technology powered by PDFTron.
- Portions of this product © 2008 Glyph & Cog, LLC.
- Fugue Icons by Pinvoke.
- Silk Icons by FamFamFam.
- Social Network Icons and buttons by Komodo Media, Rogie King.
- Word/LibreOffice plugins use code © Zotero / Center for History and New Media / George Mason University.
- CSL and citeproc-js for reference formatting.
Mendeley Open Source Library
- The Mendeley Open Source library contains code derived from Qt or kdelibs, and some Mendeley-authored utility classes.