Mendeley Desktop v1.19.3-dev2
You can now export multiple PDFs with annotations
We have fixed the following bugs:
- In the library:
- The ‘Read’ column has been restored in the Recently Read view
- The application is no longer unresponsive during automatic backups
- For MacOSX Sierra and High Sierra users we have reduced the GPU usage
- Annotations can now be moved after they have been created
- Annotations are no longer displaying as ‘Unknown user’ for all exported annotations
- In the MS Word Citation plugin:
- Fixed an issues causing users to get the error message ‘Range cannot be deleted (6028)
- Merging citation in areas other than the body text now merge correctly
- Correct error messages are now displayed when you try to insert a citation or bibliography in a prohibited area
- Fixed some issues to improve performance
- In the LibreOffice citation plugin
- Adjacent inline or footnote citations no longer fail to merge when cited in a table
We know some of you are still experiencing issues with the MS Word citation plugin and we do not yet have a fix for all of these but we have added some extra options to help us debug these issues.
- PDF technology powered by PDFTron.
- Portions of this product © 2008 Glyph & Cog, LLC.
- Fugue Icons by Pinvoke.
- Silk Icons by FamFamFam.
- Social Network Icons and buttons by Komodo Media, Rogie King.
- Word/LibreOffice plugins use code © Zotero / Center for History and New Media / George Mason University.
- CSL and citeproc-js for reference formatting.