Mendeley Desktop v1.5-dev2
Changes in 1.5-dev2
- Fix copying of citations via Edit -> Copy Citation.
- Fix delay when switching folders containing many documents.
- Export 'urldate' field for Web Page documents in BibTeX export.
- If the 'keyword' field is repeated for a single entry in BibTeX files, import all values.
- Fix crash when dragging documents onto the sticky notes list.
- Improve the mappings between EndNote XML and Mendeley document types.
- (Linux) Fix crash on startup under Ubuntu 12.04, Fedora 16 and OpenSuSE with KDE 4.8
- (Windows) Fix a possible crash when installing Word plugin.
Changes in 1.5-dev1
New Features and Improvements
- Support for 64bit Word 2010
- Improved Undo/Redo of inserting/editing/refreshing Mendeley citations in Word 2010. Actions performed with the Mendeley Cite-o-Matic toolbar can now be undone/redone via Word's Undo menu.
- Improved performance of citation and bibliography refresh
- Experimental: Automatically sync changes from Mendeley Desktop to Mendeley Web. Note that changes are not automatically synced in the Web -> Desktop direction.
- Fixed a number of issues that could cause Word plugin installation to fail on Windows.
- Fixed Mendeley extracting nonsense journal names from some PDFs with offline metadata extraction. Only journal names extracted from embedded XMP metadata or online sources will now be used.
- Fixed Mendeley becoming unresponsive whilst waiting for Word or Outlook to be closed during plugin installation.
- Mendeley will attempt to politely close Word on Mac before installing the plugin.
- Fixed a number of issues that could result in Microsoft Word becoming unresponsive, taking longer to start up or crashing with the Word plugin installed.
- More robust handling of corrupted citation fields in Word documents.