Release Notes for Mendeley Desktop v1.7-dev4Download the most recent Mendeley Desktop version
This update improves the first-use experience for new users and includes fixes for the new Mac Word plugin and citation style editor integration. The online citation style editor has also been updated to fix a number of issues. See the style editor guide for information on using the style editor.
- Improved first-use experience for new users. New users will be given the opportunity to add popular papers from their discipline from the Mendeley catalog to Mendeley Desktop after logging in for the first time.
- Fixed a 404 error when editing certain citation style via right-click -> Edit Style in the citation style browser.
- (Mac) Fixed Word crash when refreshing citations in a document that contained no Mendeley citations.
- (Mac) Fixed citations not being inserted or updated when the citation editor was open for longer than 60 seconds before being accepted.
- Show a clearer message if the Mendeley Word Plugin is unable to connect to Mendeley Desktop.
- Fixed searches containing a mix of field-specified terms (eg. "author:
") and keywords only found in the full text of the PDF returning no results.
Feedback and Support
- PDF technology powered by PDFTron.
- Portions of this product © 2008 Glyph & Cog, LLC.
- Fugue Icons by Pinvoke.
- Silk Icons by FamFamFam.
- Social Network Icons and buttons by Komodo Media, Rogie King.
- Word/LibreOffice plugins use code © Zotero / Center for History and New Media / George Mason University.
- CSL and citeproc-js for reference formatting.
Mendeley Open Source Library
- The Mendeley Open Source library contains code derived from Qt or kdelibs, and some Mendeley-authored utility classes.