Release Notes for Mendeley Desktop v1.7.1Download the most recent Mendeley Desktop version
This is a minor update which fixes problems installing the Microsoft Word plugin on Mac along with several other issues.
- Fixed error when refreshing citations if journal abbreviations have been set up and the abbreviation list contained certain characters.
- Fixed handling of non-Latin characters in journal abbreivations.
- Fixed crash when entering certain characters into the Authors field in the 'Add Document Manually' dialog.
- (Mac) Fixed issue where Mendeley Desktop failed to detect Microsoft Word and/or LibreOffice even though they were installed.
- (Mac) Fixed installation of Microsoft Word 2011 plugin on some systems with non-English language versions of Microsoft Office installed.
- (Mac) Fixed a crash when importing PDF files under OS X 10.5 (Leopard)
Feedback and Support
- PDF technology powered by PDFTron.
- Portions of this product © 2008 Glyph & Cog, LLC.
- Fugue Icons by Pinvoke.
- Silk Icons by FamFamFam.
- Social Network Icons and buttons by Komodo Media, Rogie King.
- Word/LibreOffice plugins use code © Zotero / Center for History and New Media / George Mason University.
- CSL and citeproc-js for reference formatting.
Mendeley Open Source Library
- The Mendeley Open Source library contains code derived from Qt or kdelibs, and some Mendeley-authored utility classes.