What is Mendeley Cite?
Mendeley Cite add-in for Microsoft® Word allows you to easily insert references from your Mendeley library into your Word document, change your citation style and generate a bibliography - all without leaving your document.
You can use Mendeley Cite to:
- Search for references in your Mendeley library and insert them into the document you're working on.
- Select and insert individual or multiple references at once. · Create a bibliography of all the references you've cited.
- Change to any of your preferred citation styles in just a few clicks.
- Cite without having Mendeley Reference Manager open or even installed - once you sign in to Mendeley Cite, your Mendeley library is downloaded from the cloud.
- Keep sight of your Word document at all times - Mendeley Cite opens as a separate panel in Word alongside your document window, not over it.
Mendeley Cite is a free, simple add-in for Microsoft Word 2016 or above, Microsoft Online, Microsoft Office 365 and the Microsoft Word app for iPad(R).