- While displaying the user profile in notes.
- When modifying the list of document authors.
General bug fixes
- Fixed excessively long startup times for users with large libraries.
- Fixed an issue where deleting a note would delete a wrong one.
- Fixed a sync error caused by Mendeley Desktop erroneously submitting an empty websites field entry.
- Fixed an issue where citation data (e.g. status of “Suppress authors” checkbox) was prevented from being saved.
- Fixed an issue where the user name would overlap the date in notes.
- (Linux) Fixed an issue where editing an author would not show the right tooltips.
- Fixed an issue where filtering documents would result in an “Empty search query…” notification being displayed.
- Fixed a variety of visual issues related to displaying the startup splash screen.
Feedback and Support
Mendeley Open Source Library