Mendeley Desktop v1.12-dev1
This release adds the ability to print papers directly from Mendeley Desktop, along with any annotations that have been added.
- Print with Annotations - Use File -> Print... to print papers directly from Mendeley Desktop. Enable the Print annotations option to include annotations added in Mendeley's PDF viewer.
- Fixed a bug that could cause PDFs to become corrupted when exporting with annotations.
- Annotation icons in the margins of printed pages are clipped when printing with certain printers.
- The annotations sheet is only included in print output when printing the whole article, not when printing only a subset of pages from the article.
- PDF technology powered by PDFTron.
- Portions of this product © 2008 Glyph & Cog, LLC.
- Fugue Icons by Pinvoke.
- Silk Icons by FamFamFam.
- Social Network Icons and buttons by Komodo Media, Rogie King.
- Word/LibreOffice plugins use code © Zotero / Center for History and New Media / George Mason University.
- CSL and citeproc-js for reference formatting.