Mendeley Desktop v1.16.2
- Added a button in the toolbar to access your profile.
- Better display on high DPI screens.
- Mendeley Desktop now includes "Harvard - Cite Them Right" citation style. You should prefer it over "havard1"
Word Plugin Bug Fixes
- Added support for baseline citations.
- Fixed a freeze of the plugin on Word 2016 for Mac.
- Word for Mac 2016: fixed an error showing "Compile error in hidden module".
- Word for Mac 2016: fixed an error showing "Invalid procedure call".
Other Bug Fixes
- Dragging a file from the Finder will import the file on Mac.
- Fixed a bug that would cause some folders to be automatically deleted.
- Notes will now always display the user profile pictures.
- Windows: Changed the icon displayed when dragging documents.
- Fixed a bug that might crash the application when cancelling a sync.
- Fixed a bug that would crash Mendeley Desktop when uninstalling a citation style.
- Open with Mendeley Desktop will import your PDFs.
- Better support for languages in PDF exports.
- PDF technology powered by PDFTron.
- Portions of this product © 2008 Glyph & Cog, LLC.
- Fugue Icons by Pinvoke.
- Silk Icons by FamFamFam.
- Social Network Icons and buttons by Komodo Media, Rogie King.
- Word/LibreOffice plugins use code © Zotero / Center for History and New Media / George Mason University.
- CSL and citeproc-js for reference formattin
Mendeley Open Source Library
The Mendeley Open Source library contains code derived from Qt or kdelibs, and some Mendeley-authored utility classes.