Release Notes for Mendeley Desktop v1.17.12Download the most recent Mendeley Desktop version
This release improves stability and error handling.
- Fixes crash on startup if the local database wasn't consistent
- Fixes problems with "Restore backup" functionality
- Fixes syncing problems for the error "Missing required field: Text"
- "Welcome to Mendeley" onboarding page content improvement
- Microsoft Word plugin: notifies users if a citation cannot be inserted (in formulas, illustrations, etc.)
- Microsoft Word plugin: fixes "Object required (424)" error
- Microsoft Word/LibreOffice plugins: when editing a citation and pressing "Go to Mendeley": highlights the edited documents in Mendeley Desktop
- Microsoft Word/LibreOffice APA 6th Edition (and others): fixes error when citing a document multiple times
- Fixes links to Mendeley help webpages
- Fixes error that caused Mendeley Desktop to not load properly (stayed in the "Splash Screen")
- Microsoft Word Plugin: fixes "Insert Citation" if Microsoft Word is in full screen (it exits full screen)
- Mendeley Desktop is now compatible with version 16 of Word (Office 365)
Feedback and Support
- PDF technology powered by PDFTron.
- Portions of this product © 2008 Glyph & Cog, LLC.
- Fugue Icons by Pinvoke.
- Silk Icons by FamFamFam.
- Social Network Icons and buttons by Komodo Media, Rogie King.
- Word/LibreOffice plugins use code © Zotero / Center for History and New Media / George Mason University.
- CSL and citeproc-js for reference formatting.
Mendeley Open Source Library
- The Mendeley Open Source library contains code derived from Qt or kdelibs, and some Mendeley-authored utility classes.