Mendeley Desktop v1.5.2
This update contains bug fixes for the file organizer, Word plugins and sync.
- Fixed a bug that could result in file attachments becoming broken after merging documents or copying documents to groups if the file organizer was enabled.
- Fixed copying of citations for the current document from a PDF viewer tab.
- Fixed file attachments not being removed from the web in some cases after disabling file sync.
- In the event of any problems installing an update, Mendeley will provide a link to download the latest version directly.
- Fixed register and login links not working in some places.
- Fixed a problem that could cause the 'Resolve Conflicts' dialog to appear unnecessarily whilst syncing.
- (Windows) Fixed focus being given to wrong Word document after inserting a citation when multiple Word documents are open.
- (Windows) Fixed selected citation style not being updated when switching between multiple open Word documents.
- (Windows) Fixed Mendeley Desktop incorrectly reporting that it crashed on startup if it was running during log-out.
- (Windows) Fixed a possible error when merging citations in text frames in Word.
- (Windows) Fixed a problem that could cause a crash when selecting text in certain documents when the Word plugin was installed.
- (Linux) Fixed SSL errors on recent systems when Qt libraries are not installed.
- PDF technology powered by PDFTron.
- Portions of this product © 2008 Glyph & Cog, LLC.
- Fugue Icons by Pinvoke.
- Silk Icons by FamFamFam.
- Social Network Icons and buttons by Komodo Media, Rogie King.
- Word/LibreOffice plugins use code © Zotero / Center for History and New Media / George Mason University.
- CSL and citeproc-js for reference formattin