Imagine you have the opportunity to change the world for the better. Imagine things you’re working on have a real impact on how quickly people are able to find ways to cure major diseases or develop new technologies. That’s Mendeley’s vision, and we are transforming the world of academic research. Mendeley is a dynamic global research collaboration platform that is helping academics improve their workflow and accelerate the pace of scientific discovery. We've been named as tech start-up “Most likely to change the world for the better”. And even though it won’t be easy to achieve this goal, we think that’s the fun part! If you think so too, then why not join us?
Mendeley is a high growth VC backed start-up that’s revolutionising how scientific research is done. Winner of awards such as “start-up of the year” and “Best Social Innovation Which Benefits Society”, Mendeley has world-class technology and products that over 2 million users love. Our fast-growing team currently has 50+ FTEs based in London and New York. Our team and investors previously built Skype, Last.fm, Betfair and led Warner Music Group.
Joining Mendeley is a fantastic opportunity to play a pivotal role in one of Europe’s fastest growing tech companies. You’ll get your hands dirty finding solutions to problems and making our product better for our huge community of engaged users. If this sounds like a challenge then we want to hear from you!
“A cutting edge product that’s revolutionizing research”
Mendeley offers a fantastic range of perks and benefits such as...
- Competitive Salary
- 25 Days Holiday + 8 Standard Bank Holidays
- Cycle to Work Scheme, Indoor Bike Storage and In-House Showers
- Private Healthcare
- Childcare Vouchers
- £1k employee referral fee
- Monthly Team Events and Friday Beer O’Clock
- Monthly Technology hack days (with lots of Pizza!)
- Great Central London location in the heart of the start-up community with a large variety of local lunch options. Our office has a roof terrace (great for summer BBQ’s!), foosball table and disco balls!
- A role that allows you to have a real impact in a fun and exciting environment, working in a highly talented team guided by experienced entrepreneurs
We currently have no open positions in our New York office