FPGA Design Engineer
Are you passionate about firmware and do you have strong affinity with VHDL and FPGA?
- You will join the firmware design team and will be involved in the full firmware development cycle of our products. You will have the chance to work with challenging products designed for extreme environments. Our designs are related to image processing, sensor readout, system integration, digital and analog electronics in combination with FPGAs.
- You will be involved in jobs ranging from the realization of IP cores in CPLD, FPGA and SOC designs to software, electronics and image sensors. We rely on Xilinx FPGAs for defense projects and Microsemi FPGA’s for space projects.
- You will have the opportunity to learn and design these products in assistance with an experienced project team.
- You will work with FPGA and SDK tools to realize a fully working system, where you assist in the design, simulation, debugging and realization of the firmware.
- You will work together with the software team to have the systems optimized with bare metal code or by using an Linux OS. Your creativity will be appreciated in solving problems.
- Passion for digital and electronics design.
- Master or Bachelor in electronics or computer science or similar with several years of relevant experience.
- You master VHDL and you’re not afraid of analyzing some Verilog code
- Proficient with FPGA tools for synthesis, analyzing and mapping your design.
- Experienced in usage of simulation tools for validation and verification.
- FPGA internals have no secrets for you, timing critical design keeps you challenged.
- Knowledge of ESA standards is a strong plus.
- Hands-on in programming languages is a plus. (Python, C++…)
- You are not afraid of using GIT for version control.
- You can find your way in a Linux environment, makefiles and buildflows.
- A methodology and documentation mind is needed.
- Pro-active and good communicator.
- You successfully realized projects in similar environments.
- You are fluent in writing and speaking English.
keywords : embedded software, application software, digital design ,digital designer, ASICS, FPGA, VHDL, Verilog , processor, CPU, software designer, VLSI, FPGA programming, graphic, hardware, application, logic blocks, defence, aerospace, space, military,
- The possibility to take part in the development of high technological products.
- Employment in an enthusiastic team in a dynamic international environment.
- An attractive salary.
- Meal vouchers.
- Hospitalization - & group insurance.
- Congestion-free environment.
- 20 days of leave + 10.5 ADV days.
- Bike lease possibility.
- Team buildings.
Become part of OIP Sensor Systems and you’ll become part of a company with an exciting future.
Mail your resume to OIP Human Resources, Westerring 21, B-9700 Oudenaarde, Belgium or by e-mail to email@example.com
Apply for FPGA Design Engineer
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly