University Assistant/Senior Scientist (PostDoc, 4 years)
Graz University of Technology university is the longest-established university of technology in Austria. Here, successful teams of students, talented up-and-coming scientists, ambitious researchers and a lively start-up scene enjoy an inspirational environment as well as access to top-quality equipment. And all this in one of the most innovative and liveable regions in Europe. TU Graz offers an inspiring working environment with outstanding infrastructure and service-oriented university management.
University Assistant/Senior Scientist (PostDoc, 4 years) at the Institute of Health Care Engineering with European Testing Center of Medical Devices
- presumably starting 01 October 2020
- PhD in Biomedical Engineering, Computational Biomedicine, Medical Physics.
- Experimental and computational electrophysiology, modeling and simulation of electrophysiological and biophysical processes from cell to system level, biosignal and image processing, machine and AI-based learning methods
- Very good English skills
- High ability to work in a team
- Experience in writing scientific publications and research proposals
- International experience and travel activity as part of research projects and conferences
Applications, curriculum vitae and other documents should preferably be sent electronically to email@example.com with a precise description of the position or the reference number and must be received by the end of the application period at the latest.
Application deadline: 01 July 2020
Reference number: 7180/20/018
Graz University of Technology
Dean of the Faculty of Computer Science and Biomedical Engineering
Univ.-Prof. Roderick Bloem, Ph.D.