Head of Engineering
Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Meeting the need for smart mobility solutions
We re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions.
Your new role challenging and future-oriented
- Leadership of engineering and system management of global projects.
- Responsibility for all system management relevant topics and engineering tasks for global projects. This includes the overall responsibility for the most complex system management and engineering within projects (complex railway systems, signaling and electrification projects) as well as the active participation in the project execution globally.
- Analysis and planning of resources and tasks, considering economic efficiency and continuous monitoring of the results achieved.
- Responsibility as a superior contact person, both internally and externally, e.g. towards global customers and stakeholders. This involves clarification and coordination of complex interfaces to other specialist areas, organizational units and customers as required.
We don t need superheroes, just super minds
You carry 10+ years of experience in railway signaling
- You have a completed university degree (Master / Graduate degree) in an engineering discipline, preferably electrical / electronics.
- You also have many years of professional and (technical) management experience in engineering and project management, with a strong background in railway signalling technology.
- You are also used to working in international project environments and possess intercultural competence.
- For global tasks, you bring excellent English skills and willingness to travel (approx. 20%).
We ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Pune. You ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the shape of things to come.
We re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/in/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time