Proposal Writer /Bid defences (UK, USA)
Being an instrumental member of the proposals team and working with the Global Project teams to provide the following support to winning new business for the company:
- Chair kick off and regular review meetings
- In collaboration with the bids team to provide solutions to clients' needs
- Writing and tender documents responses
- In charge and responsible for the tender process from start to finish
- Coordinating SME's and other tender team members to deliver proposals within the timeframe given
- Maintaining a library
- Managing a library of best in class responses and metrics of previous work activities
- Ensuring responses are reviewed to ensure continuous improvement
- Monitoring and reporting from Salesforce/CRM
- Conduct win and loss reviews
- Working with team to improve processes and refine efficiency.
- Associate's/Bachelor degree required.
- 3+ years of experience in proposal writing
- Experience in writing proposals for CRO's within the life sciences industry is a great advantage
Personal attributes and skills:
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to work across multiple projects
- Prioritise based on timelines for client deliverables
- Willingness to work in both an office and/or remote environment and to value the importance of teamwork
- Salesforce and document management (SharePoint preferred)
To apply please contact me on 0207 002 0346 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Hydrogen UK Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.