Teaching Fellow in Exercise Physiology
To provide teaching cover in areas relating to exercise physiology, metabolism, sports nutrition, physical activity and health. Teaching duties will span 1st through to 3rd year undergraduates on the BSc Sport and Exercise Science programme. A small amount of additional teaching on the MSc Exercise and Sports Science programme may also be required. Duties will include preparation and delivery of content in lecture, seminar and practical laboratory settings. The position will also entail coursework and examination script marking.
• Undergraduate degree (2:1) in Physiology, Sport Science, Human Biology or related discipline.
• A PhD in some area of Exercise Physiology, metabolism, nutrition or related discipline.
• Experience of undergraduate teaching delivery in higher education on courses/modules related to exercise physiology, metabolism and sports nutrition.
• Postgraduate teaching experience and/or participation in Postgraduate Certification (PGCert) from the Higher Education Authority, at any level (i.e. associate, fellow or senior fellow) are desirable.
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively