Regional Learning & Development Manager - Automotive
My client is looking for a Regional Learning & Development Manager.
- Minimum 6 years experience in Training and Curriculum development
- Minimum 5 years experience in project management
- Prior consultancy / client services / agency experience
- Thorough understanding of competency development (curriculum design, training methodology, training operations)
- Experience and/or expertise in learning platforms
- Leadership, people management, coaching, mentoring, counselling skills.
- Competence in automotive retail process and operations is preferred
- Ability to travel pan Europe and internationally on a regular basis
- Fluent English language skills, German is preferred
- Analyse business strategy, understand last year performance, future trends and identify targets
- Developing, implementing and delivering a group wide education, learning & development framework that supports the development of required capabilities critical for future success.
If you are interested in this please contact Ben Stamp on email@example.com