Oracle purchasing and planning techno functional resource
Job Title: Oracle purchasing and planning techno functional resource (80% functional 20% Technical)
Work Location: Milan, Italy
Duration: 09+ Months
Travel: To Germany and possibly the United States
Languages: Must be fluent in Italian and English. Ability to speak German will be an added advantage
- Implement and roll out developed solutions in Oracle PO and ASCP. Provide technical consultation to business unit and IT management to ensure development of efficient application systems.
- Define requirements, configure standard applications, provide gap analysis and design, and end-user support. Design and document Oracle ERP based solutions to meet business requirements.
- Set up/Configure Oracle Purchasing, Oracle Advanced Supply Chain Planning(ASCP), Bill of Material, Inventory, SNO, S&OP, Collaborative Planning etc. modules.
- Design and build Custom Oracle RICE components and unit testing. Assist in the design, configuration, and deployment of Oracle ASCP Planning applications in the e-Business suite.
- Lead and manage Oracle data conversion activities. Assist in migration from legacy systems to Oracle e-Business Suite..
- Perform conference room pilots, user acceptance and other required activities for Oracle ERP implementation projects.
- Provide integrated systems planning and recommend new technologies and processes targeting improved efficiencies. Drive business process reengineering and related lean concepts through Oracle ERP and related information systems best practice deployment.
- Utilize Oracle Databases 8i, 9i, 10g, 11g, Oracle Applications R12, Oracle Manufacturing Modules - Inventory, BOM, WIP, Costing, EAM, Production Scheduling, Oracle SCM Modules - ASCP, OM, PO, WMS, MSCA, Oracle implementation, Upgrade and Support, Oracle databases, tables, PL/SQL, and SQL Developer.
Multiple years expertise of Oracle Manufacturing/Planning experience in:
- Oracle Supply Chain Planning and MFG Modules – ASCP, Inventory, WIP, PO, OM, SNO, S&OP etc.
- Oracle implementation, Upgrade and Support on end-to-end projects
- Oracle Databases 8i, 9i, 10g, and 11g;
- Oracle Applications R12;