Oracle Order Management and Logistics techno functional resource
Job Title: Oracle Order Management and Logistics techno functional resource ( 80% functional 20% Technical)
Work Location: Milan, Italy
Duration: 09+ Months
Travel: To Germany and possibly the United States
Languages: Must be fluent in Italian and English. Ability to speak German will be an added advantage
- The resource is to be 80% functional and 20% technical on Order Management, Advanced Pricing, Quoting, Inventory, Logistics, Receiving and Shipping. Knowledge on ASCP, Manufacturing and BOM modules would be desirable.
- Responsible for all development, conversions, and development support related to Logistics, Order Management, Quoting, Advanced Pricing, Release Management, Warehouse Management System, Mobile Supply Chain, Shipping and Inventory track during the release schedule. This includes driving a project plan and ensuring milestones are met. Experience in Oracle Developer, Oracle Forms/Reports, SQL/PLSQL, XML Publisher, and Jdeveloper is a plus.
- Experience in the creation, managing and resolution of Oracle SRs with Oracle Support.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Applies standard development procedures and a detailed knowledge of the application being developed
- Review technical and functional designs driving towards simple, sustainable, and reusable solutions.
- Perform Production Support activities for organization's internal customers.
- Implementing and rolling out the developed solutions in Oracle ERP based environment.
- Provides integrated systems planning and recommend new functionalities, technologies and processes targeting improved bottom line for the organization.
- Researches and evaluates new and/or alternative solutions and technologies to enhance operational effectiveness and reduce costs.
- Provides in-depth technical and functional solution to Business Unit and IT management and ensure development of efficient application systems utilizing established standards, procedures, and methodologies.
Multiple years expertise in Logistics, Order Management, Quoting, Advanced Pricing, Release Management, Warehouse Management System, Shipping and Inventory.