Role: UX Architect
Location: Central London
Duration: 3 months
Start Date: ASAP
Rates: up to £500/day
My Central London based client is currently looking for an experienced UX Architect to join them for an initial 3 month contract. This is an exciting opportunity to work for a well known retail client, developing portfolio of digital products from apps and websites to in-store experiences. You'll partner with product teams, researchers and designers to define and deliver new features, test new concepts and assist with final implementation. Details are critical as you iterate on your sketches, user journeys, and complex interactions. You'll also need have developed your own design processes and tools to arrive at the best customer experience.
The successful candidate will be someone with excellent presentation and work shopping skills. The role will require a diverse portfolio, experience of social media and of creating complex component libraries and great soft skills to liaise with content and marketing teams.
- Experience in process and tools to gather customer and business requirements
- Understanding in creating usable solutions in complex technical architectures
- Experience in designing for digital products
- Examples of interaction design, sketches, structured thinking
- Comfortable with using web metrics/traffic analysis
- Agile scrum experience, working in sprints, with backlogs and feature sets
- Comfortable using prototyping tools (e.g axure)
- Familiar with workshop facilitation, and user centric research methodologies
- Experience in setting vision and structure for own workload
- Engaged in the UX community, going to talks, reading blogs & articles
If this role sounds of interest and you require further information then please respond with an up to date copy of your CV.
Hydrogen UK Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.