My Client is the leading smart meter energy platform in the UK, and are currently looking for android developers to join their team.
- Excellent knowledge of design patterns and strong OOP skills.
- Published multiple Android apps to the Play store
- Knowledge of Gradle build system
- Be familiar with the MVP pattern and Clean Architecture
- Hands on experience and knowledge most popular 3rd party libraries including Retfrofit, Dagger and RxJava
- Experience ensuring compatibility with older Android versions
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- A solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Experience of building custom UIs
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience of using Git, GitHub, Jenkins, Jira - Experience with TDD.
- Familiarity with tracking app metrics using 3rd party analytics tools e.g. Crashlytics/Fabric
- Good communicator and proactive team player eager to learn new technologies.
- Experience with Agile Scrum and Kanban methodologies
- Experience in IoT domain is a plus.
- Experience with Bluetooth and IP based device integrations within Android applications is a plus.
Hydrogen UK Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Android Developer
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly