Associate Director, Clinical Operations - Project Lead, Global Pharma - New Jersey
Job Summary A brand new opening has come available for an Associate Director of Clinical Operations with one our reputable sponsor clients, who is based in New Jersey. Our client has a presence across the globe, and established their branding in the USA about 30 years ago. Their business focuses on self medication and medical devices in therapy areas including CNS, diabetes, immunology/allergy and infectious diseases. With exciting plans for the upcoming years, this is a perfect time to be joining their team!
Job Overview - Manage all Phase I to Phase II studies in Clinical Operations primarily through external vendors and CROs
- Manage project budgets and timelines
- Managing clinical study data, including safety
- Coordinate with project liaisons in HQ to ensure smooth execution of projects
Skills Required - Bachelors Degree or higher
- Clinical Management experience in pharma/biotech/CRO
- Minimum of 10 years of experience at increasing levels of project management responsibilities,
- Solid understanding of and hands on experience with Phase I to II clinical trial operations required; later phases desirable.
Contact Details Get in touch with Amanda at email@example.com // 646.569.9081 for full details on this exciting position!
More searches like this
- Business, Finance & Law President/CEO/Director/VP $100,000 or more Full Time jobs in New Jersey
- Medicine President/CEO/Director/VP $100,000 or more Full Time jobs in New Jersey
- Management Science & Operations President/CEO/Director/VP $100,000 or more Full Time jobs in New Jersey
- Medical President/CEO/Director/VP $100,000 or more Full Time jobs in New Jersey