Qualified Social Worker - Assessment Team - Flexi Working Hours
Qualified Social Worker - Assessment Team - Flexible Working Hours
NonStop's client, based in the Yorkshire region, is looking for Qualified Social Workers to build a career in their Referral & Assessment Team.
Our client are looking for Qualified Social workers with over 1-2 years experience within Referral & Assessment who have drive and ambition to make a serious improvements to children and young people's lives and improve their outcomes.
This role will be a permanent role based in the lower Yorkshire region offering up to £36,000, depending on experience but are offering flexible working ours so not only will you have the option to work full time but you'll also have the option to work a 4-day week, part time or even out of hours, meaning you will have a stable job with the flexibility to match your lifestyle and work life balance needs.
* Qualified Social Worker with relevant Degree
* 1-2 Years post qualification experience in the UK
* HCPC registration
* Full Clean driving licence
What's in it for you:
- Flexible working hours
- Childcare Vouchers
- Highstreet Discounts
- 30 days annual leave (33 days after 5 years services)
- Consistent supervision and support from a permanent Management Team
- HCPC membership fee reimbursement
- Free parking
- Personal Development including the opportunity to get involved in research and innovation projects
If your are looking to build a career in Referral & Assessment and want the perfect work life balance to suit you needs, then click Apply Now or contact Brían Glancy on B.Glancy @ nonstop-recruitment.com / 0 20 79 40 21 00 ext. 3393