Cyber Security Engineer
WHO ARE WE?
GMV (www.gmv.com)is a privately owned technological enterprise group with an international presence employing more than 1.600 staff. Founded in 1984, GMV mainly operates in eight large sectors for both public and private organizations: Aeronautics, Space, Defense, Health, Security, Transportation, Telecommunications and Information Technologies.
GMV currently runs 8 work centers in Spain and offices in France, Germany, Malaysia, Poland, Portugal, Romania, USA, Colombia and United Kingdom.
We recruit and hire excellent engineers, and encourage innovation, technical excellence and continuing education. Our engineers regularly present papers at technical conferences, continue their education (more than 85% have a master's degree), and we re-invest more than 12% of budget in IR&D projects. This striving for excellence, innovation and flexibility is a major part of our culture. We provide very competitive compensation, attractive benefits, and a great work environment with lots of opportunities for professional growth.
On site Cyber Security Engineer in charge of the following tasks:
• Establish a baseline for the usage of different Network Protocols.
• Define any updates of the Ground and Space operational procedures as required
• Define and create Procedures for log extraction and analysis.
• Provide Cyber Security expertise from an Operations perspective
• Routine Checks on the Network Security Status and configuration based on ISO 27001 Standard.
• Establish and maintain a configuration baseline for the System.
• Offline Trend-Analysis with Splunk on extracted Logs.
• Analysis on the System Hardening Status.
• Provide support to the integration, testing and handover from equipment developers to Operations, in order to validate the closure of any identified vulnerabilities.
• Assess the impact on operational products and processes from any new configuration.
Bachelor Degree Engineering (Computer Science, Telecom)
IT Systems Security Pentesting, ethical hacking Operating systems / Windows and Linux Networking TCP/IP
Spanish Network forensics SIEM OS hardening
Experience: Preferably between 3-5 years of experience
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
As soon as they join the organization our professionals are given the chance to tackle technological challenges in an innovative environment, to work in multi-disciplinary teams and deal directly with clients. This helps them to mature quickly as professionals.
We provide continual top-up training to keep our career professionals perfectly abreast of all technologies used.
We offer a permanent contract and attractive package including a highly competitive salary plus a comprehensive benefits package.
If you would like to work in an interesting, fun, fast-paced, challenging, diverse and global company which is growing rapidly, please send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about GMV, please visit our website at www.gmv.com and our positions at www.gmv.com/en/Employment/Vacancies/
Web Page https://www.gmv.com/en/Employment/