Research Fellow - investigate how bacteria perceive and respond to acoustic vibration
To work on the development of nanostructured materials with well-defined vibration characteristics in order to investigate how bacteria perceive and respond to acoustic vibration.
- PhD in an area related with project: acoustics; nanofabrication
- Prior knowledge, experience and achievements in acoustics of structured materials.
- High level analytical capability
- Ability to communicate complex information clearly
- Fluency in relevant models, techniques or methods and ability to contribute to developing new ones
- Ability to assess resource requirements and use resources effectively
- Understanding of and ability to contribute to broader management/administration processes
Informal enquiries can be made to Paula Mendes, firstname.lastname@example.org