CH CS Hiroshima Apps
Customer Support (CS) is responsible for the delivery, installation, maintenance and optimization of ASML IC manufacturing system at customer Locations.
Customer Support (CS) is responsible for the delivery, installation, maintenance and optimization of ASML IC manufacturing system at customer Locations. Field Application Engineer (FAE) group belongs to CS.
FAE’s work location is in an ASML office near a customer production factory.
Currently FAE is working at Yokkaichi (Mie), Saijo (Hiroshima), Kumamoto and Tsuruoka (Yamagata). Customer in Uozu (Toyama), Nagasaki and other location s are supported remotely.
FAE in Saijo reports to the group leader in Saijo.
- support scanner related issue for sustaining
- improve customer production for HVM
- support new functionality evaluation, and deployment
- support NPI system install, and beta testing
Bachelor/Masters/ PhD in Electrical engineering, Metrology, Material Science, Mathematics, Physical Science
More than 2 years experience in ASML
- Ability to work effectively with other teams
- Ability to work effectively with different cultures
- Customer focus and analytical skills
- Prioritize and manage multiple issue with team members
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com