One of the world's largest automotive manufacturers is searching for a Validation Engineer to join their team in Chattanooga, TN. This role will center around performing static bench/dynamic road tests for infotainment and connectivity modules, providing functional error resolution, and managing the test bench.
This incredible opportunity to work with the best teams in the automotive industry begins on an ongoing, W2 contract with the potential to extend indefinitely or convert to permanent employment.
- Execute the Infotainment/Connectivity testing on new vehicles and report results and/or critical issues to key project partners
- Provide documentation (failure report, tracing) on infotainment communication errors found during static and dynamic evaluation
- Upload the documentation to the central database and follow up directly with responsible engineers for resolution
- Ensure the test benches and vehicles are at the correct version levels
- Define and implement changes with the team as required
- 1-3 years of engineering experience in the automotive industry
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering required, Master's preferred
- Experience testing/releasing full vehicle electrical systems (module and functional testing)
- German language skills are a plus