Project Manager Role Description
We are looking for a project manager that will be based at our Marlow facility who has what it takes to manage complex ERP projects to completion. You will lead the newly created ERP project through every stage of the project life cycle, from planning to delivery in a fixed term role. If you thrive in a dynamic, fast paced technical environment and have the ability to maintain focus under pressure, you may be exactly what we are looking for.
As a project manager at Chelton Ltd, you will be a key member of our team, responsible for establishing and maintaining a strong rapport internally with stakeholders. The ideal candidate will have excellent and demonstrable Leadership, communication and time management skills as well as a strong will to get things done.
- You will be work alongside the EPR supplier's project manager and team who are performing the technical implementation of the new cloud-based Infor CloudSuite Aerospace and Defence MT system.
- You will ensure all project deliverables, deadlines and expectations are met and aligned with contractual obligations from the supplier and the internal Chelton project team recently stood up and dedicated to the ERP project.
- You will lead project planning sessions to set clear project goals and objectives, determine timelines, define tasks, and outline resources necessary to successfully complete the project
- You will monitor the progress of the project, including addressing issues that may arise and ensuring project deliverables are completed to specification, time and to budget
- You will use an appropriate tracking tool to coordinate different elements of the project
- You will follow standard processes as defined by Chelton Ltd.
- You will organise regular status and review meetings as necessary, including generating and distributing meeting minutes
- You will develop and analyse data to prepare accurate financial forecasts and reports
- You will gather resources, working with - and co-ordinating - the project team, identify potential constraints based on activities and timeframes, and define solutions to manage any constraints identified
- You will implement a relevant risk management plan to minimise foreseeable disruptions
- You will oversee all incoming and outgoing project documentation
- You will maintain adherence to company style and branding in all outgoing communications
- You will report regularly to management (including the Steering Committee) and relevant stakeholders on the progress of the project, challenges, resolutions and alterations
- Relevant degree within a technical, business or Project Management field.
- Certified PMP (Project Management Professional) would be advantageous
- ERP project management experience with preference to candidates who have worked on migrations to Infor ERP system.
- At least 5 years' experience delivering ERP projects.
- Strong commercial and contractual awareness.
- Must be willing to travel on occasion as project will impact 3 sites in UK.
- Expertise within PM software such as Primavera or Microsoft Project.
- Advanced negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Strong management, leadership and interpersonal skills
- Ability to present technical and complex information clearly and concisely at a level appropriate to the target audience
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and time constraints in a fast paced, rapidly evolving environment
Nice to have Requirements
- SC Clearance
- Military/defence experience