At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- First contact for externally produced products at our automotive suppliers
- Ensure high service level & quality of contract manufactured and traded goods (CM/TG)
- Identify, drive and implement cost saving initiatives to improve total supply chain costs
- Determine, improve and implement best practice processes to assure continuous improvement and supplier development
- Perform and manage supplier ramp ups, maintenance, and escalations
- Lead and drive projects to implement cost savings, performance improvement, supplier portfolio optimization and tender
- Drive and steer new product introduction (NPI) at various suppliers in close corporation with Quality, Supply Chain, Purchasing and Product Development
- Steer and evaluate footprint & benchmark studies
- Search and onboard new suppliers according to our requirements
- Bachelor or Master degree in Engineering, Business Administration or Supply Chain Management
- Min. 2 years of experience in Engineering, Supply Chain Management or Business Administration with high level of project management tasks
- Valuable experience in automotive sector
- Experience in supplier interaction as well as experience in teamwork with different departments and functions
- Ability to work in a team
- Fluent English and German language skills required
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Proactiveness and sense of responsibility is a must
- Experienced handling of MS Office and SAP is required
- Six Sigma certificate is of advantage
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
JOB ID:22040799Contract & Job type:Full Time, RegularContact information for application-related questions:firstname.lastname@example.orgPlease do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.