Lead Salesforce Developer
An established SaaS company is looking for a local Salesforce Architect to join their growing Atlanta branch! This company is a network infrastructure company that specializes in enhancing POS applications to cater to their clients and enhance the checkout process at retailers. They need a Salesforce Developer with a minimum of 5 years of experience to test new applications, perform data management for their Salesforce projects, and troubleshoot issues/ create customized solutions for the team.
You will be working on the advancement, architecture and configuration behind the company's Salesforce platform. This role will be a combination of new development and maintenance to ensure this platform is up and running properly, and continuing to do so overtime! Are you interested in taking your career to the next level? Apply now!
This opportunity is fully remote and fulltime. You will be utilizing FSL, Pardot, Tableau, and CPQ. Only candidates local to the Atlanta area will be considered.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience managing and working with Salesforce CRM, Field Service, and CPQ experience
- Experience writing triggers, queries and stored procedures with SQL Server
- 5+ years of experience with Salesforce Architecture
- Experience working with integrated applications such as Mulesoft, Conga, Microsoft Great Plains, Dynamics 365, Snowflake, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- Bonus eligible
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401(k) with match
- Flexible hybrid work
- Meaningful work with a mission-driven company
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis now and in the future.