Lithography Process Engineer
ASML is a world leader in the manufacture of advanced technology systems for the semiconductor industry. ASMLs corporate headquarters is in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
ASML brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers - to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our main headquarters are located in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, and we also have 18 office locations around the United States- including main offices in Wilton, CT, Chandler, AZ, San Jose, CA and San Diego, CA.
ASML is a world leader in the manufacture of advanced technology systems for the semiconductor industry. ASML’s corporate headquarters is in Veldhoven, the Netherlands. Manufacturing sites and research and development facilities are located in Connecticut, California and the Netherlands. Technology development centers and training facilities are located in the United States, Japan, Korea, the Netherlands, and Taiwan. Additionally, ASML provides optimal service to its customers via over 50 sales and service organizations in 16 countries. Founded in the Netherlands in 1984, the company is publicly traded on Euronext Amsterdam and NASDAQ under the symbol ASML.
- Primary responsibility of small-scale R&D / light production lithographic process and equipment support and maintenance.
- Familiar with the use of Tamarack Contact Printer or similar lithography equipment.
- Experience with exposure tools, knowledge of wafer alignment (manual).
- Knowledge of resist coating tools, ability to set-up a spin matrix.
- Understanding of the developing process (manual).
- Ability to tune a lithographic process; IE: determine best process window, bake time variable, exposure optimization, develop time variable.
- Knowledge of lithographic mask design and production.
- Experience using microscopes and other measurement equipment.
- Familiar with safe handling and disposal of chemicals used in lithographic process.
- Experience with cleaning and servicing lithographic equipment.
- Able to read both optical and mechanical drawings.
- Embrace the Lean Manufacturing philosophy and look for opportunities for continuous improvement in all areas of the production processes.
- Contribute to the good spirit of cooperation by finding solutions, execution of all kind of tasks and good communication.
AS/BS in Optical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Physics or equivalent experience.
- At least 3-7 years’ experience in an manufacturing environment as an Production Engineer.
- Experience in a production environment with high tech products and complex processes is desirable.
- Working knowledge with SAP is a plus.
- Experience in Microsoft programs, Excel, Word, Power Point.
- Strong analytical mind and abstract thinker.
- Get it done mentality.
- Energetic with plenty of initiative.
- Knowledge of process time and motion studies.
- Knowledge of Lean Mfg. Principles.
- Knowledge of process improvements, statistics, and data analysis.
- Curiosity and creativity.
- Result focused.
- Focus on quality, continuous improvement.
- Demonstrate social and communication skills.
- Good English language skills in speech and writing. (oral and written).
Context of the position
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee routinely is required to sit; walk; talk; hear; use hands to keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, reach, and stretch.
- The employee is occasionally required to move around the campus.
- The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- May require travel dependent on company needs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Can work under deadlines.
- The environment generally is moderate in temperature and noise level.
- Must be able to read and interpret data, information, and documents.
- Can observe and respond to people and situations and interact with others encountered in the course of work.
- Can learn and apply new information or skills.
EEO/AA (W/M/Vets/Disability) Employer.
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com