The company is a well-established organization in the philanthropic sector, serving as a resource for hundreds of donors and foundation leaders. Its vision is to build and sustain a vibrant American philanthropic movement that strengthens our free society. To achieve this vision, the organization pursues a mission to foster excellence in philanthropy, protect philanthropic freedom and help donors' advance liberty, opportunity, and personal responsibility.
They're looking for a Salesforce Administrator will play a vital role in curating and improving the data used across all departments of the organization. This person will coordinate with the development, events, marketing, programs, and policy teams to make sure that their data needs are being met through the development of Salesforce features and functionalities. The ideal candidate will effectively leverage Salesforce to help the Roundtable achieve its goals and outcomes as outlined in the strategic plan.
This is a full-time role reporting to the Director of Information Technology. Candidates must be able to work from the Roundtable's Washington, DC office at least 2 days per week.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Communicate with staff and Senior Leadership to understand business requirements and convert them into effective Salesforce solutions
- Manage the functionality of the organization's Salesforce and collaborate closely with consultants to troubleshoot problems, authorize corrections or modifications to the system, and develop new Salesforce functionalities
- Fix bugs and data discrepancies within Salesforce and integrated systems
- Stay up to date on new Salesforce features and functionality to provide recommendations for process improvements
- Manage data cleanliness across all departments and conduct regular maintenance and reviews to ensure data is dynamic and updated
- Train employees and conduct training sessions with all existing staff to improve knowledge about the function and capabilities of the database
- Assist and participate in the continued integration of Salesforce with the website, events platforms, grants management, and marketing
- Create systems, dashboards, and fine tune data tracking to ensure the organization can better reach and influence its target audiences
- Build large and/or complex data queries, list pulls, dashboards, and export and manage import of large lists, as needed
- Effectively integrate current and future platforms and processes to support the organizational goals
Required Skills & Experience:
- 3-5+ years' experience with Salesforce
- Experience operating within Salesforce's Lightning Experience and the Nonprofit Success Pack interface preferred
- Bachelor's Degree preferred, experience in lieu of a degree is acceptable
- Demonstrated experience and strength in the Office 365 Suite
- O365 Administration is a plus
- Must be willing and able to work out of our DC office at least two days a week
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position doesn't provide sponsorship.