Senior Accountant: $75K-95K + 10% bonus + Christmas bonus DOE
Work to live, not live to work - right? Our banking client believes hard work should be rewarded by flexibility and increased work-life balance. They are all about personal accountability: put in the time, amaze them with your accounting knowledge. If you are a Senior Accountant with ample reconciliation experience and a hunger to contribute to an outstanding culture, this is the job for you - apply now.
What you'll do:
- Responsible for ensuring accurate and timely month-end close processes that are performed in accordance with GAAP standards.
- Analyze all expenses and properly code all transactions and journal entries.
- Prepare audit documents.
- Perform bank and account reconciliations.
Who you are:
- Former public accountant with 2+ years of experience.
- Degree within Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- Banking industry is a plus but not required.
Why work here?
- Small team environment encourages inter-divisional collaboration. You'll always have your voice heard and can wear many hats!
- Relaxed environment: Join a low-stress, productivity-driven team.
- Supportive leadership: you'll be directly reporting to a competent, devoted, and kind manager with a reputation for building the next generation of leaders.
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Carly Zuckerman at firstname.lastname@example.org - we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!